A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

February 8, 2010

Snow is almost Gone!

Well it has been a crazy week: snow, kids out of school, taxes, soccer sign ups.... whew.... I am tired. I don't know if it has been the weather lately, but I have noticed I really have to try to stay focused and organized! A day in the jammies, kids running around all crazy, to me has had its passing thoughts. I am determined to get past this, and am using my to do book like crazy.

Kate is back at college, settled in for the new semester. She called me today and said she had a sore thoat and wasn't feeling good. She went to the school nurse there, and like the old elementary school nurses, given a few cough drops and sent of her way. LOL

Well I guess that is it for now.
Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews