A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

May 7, 2010

Listening to this song on my blog.

I have always loved the song that plays on my blog. It makes so much since for me now, all the things that I have struggled with.... Letting go, and giving it to God. I know that I have to become more disciplined and consistant with studying/praying to Him. I know he is meeting me right where I am at right now, and reaching out to me.... I almost have the grasp of his hand.
There are so many things that go on in our lives, things we cannot control. There was a poem the was talking about timing in our lives, I cant remember the name of it, I will try and find it... but it mentions the importance of just time. ah, here it is...

To Realize
•To realize the value of one year:
Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
•To realize the value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
•To realize the value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
•To realize the value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
•To realize the value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
•To realize the value of one second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident.
•To realize the value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.

Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.

~~ Author Unknown ~~

I am learning to not take things for granted, you never know if you are given that second opportunity.
Wow! Life is a powerful journey, intense, fragmented but the Blessings. Thank You God for your Mercy and Grace... I need it!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews