A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

July 9, 2010

I Love Finding Great Deals and Freebies while Shopping!

I love shopping, and especially love to find items that are free or greatly reduced! I love good quality, classic clothes, most of which are designer brands but refuse to pay high prices for them!

I thought I would share with you, my "secrets" to finding a great deal! As you may know, I love thrift stores, consignment stores, garage sales .... etc....I take my time, and stroll through all the racks of clothing, and look for price tags of under a dollar first. I can't tell you how many times I have purchased silk-lined wool pants in the winter, Rafaella, Dolce and Gabana, and even scored on two Coach purses for $10.00 a piece!  I absolutely love a deal!

If I am looking for a particular item, the last being a gas grill, a great local website to check out, is www.freecycle.org. Google it, and then you enter the town that you live in, or the surrounding area. This is a great place, if you are looking to get rid of things, or are looking for things. Its all Free! I have received a laptop and a computer PC, Craigslist is another great way to find a bargain.

For those who love to read,  even if you do not own a Kindle, Amazon.com has a free reader for your computer, that you can download (Kindle for PC). Amazon list free digital books for free that you can download to your PC.

Share your thoughts.....
Traci

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower :)
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Friends From All Over...

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews