A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

February 14, 2011

Blessings of Life

Today is a very special day for my family, not only is it Valentines Day, but it is also my husband's and I anniversary. Another year for us growing as a family, this holds very special to me, as we live in a world where family is devalued, and dysfunction is of the norm! It seems with each passing generation, the existence of a two family home is a term not understood by most. While we are in no way a perfect family, we work very hard to show each other love, devotion, and appreciation.

I believe that our marriage is even more glorified, when we have God's blessing! He is still our biggest encourager when thinks sometimes "feel"easier, to go apart, than to stand up and fight for the family.I can't say that building a life and family foundation with someone is easy, but I do know that with God first, and two parties willing to put the investment and work in, its an absolutely amazing journey!

Take today to tell you loved one, how special they are, and how much you love them, not just today because its Valentine's Day, but because you have been given the greatest gift of all from God above, the gift of time, another day!


Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews