A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

June 23, 2010

Cool Website for Bloggers interested in making money!

I love to blog, and I also love to make money, legitimately of course! I found this website http://walletboosters.com/ that I think is so cool. If you are interested in working from home, product testing, or blogging for dollars; I encourage you to check this out.

I have signed up for more product testing for blogging than anything else. This is where they send you the product to check out, and most of the time you get to keep it. There are several companies listed on this website, that are looking for testers.

Yesterday I was a busy girl, I signed up for so many, I dont even know what all I signed up for. I will update you to advise you, if I really made any money.

Peace
Traci

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, let me know if it ends up being something that works out because it sounds good to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews