A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

February 13, 2012

Sometimes You Just Wonder....

With the swirl in the news surrounding Whitney Houston's death, you can't help think I wonder if all the people that are coming out of the wood works now after she is gone, were there to support her when she was at the height of her addiction. I know first hand that addiction is a dangerous, isolating, lonely place to be in. It is past the "social" status of when you used to get high with your friends, as a "social" event if I may. No, when your addicted to something, it is hardly a time to be social, your supply is limited enough for you, much less sharing with someone else. The old saying, "One pill is too many, but a thousand is never enough." Your at peace now, Whitney, see you on the other side.

3 comments:

  1. Just a wild thought. No disrespect intended.

    Where will you see Whitney, in heaven or hell? I am curious to know what you mean by 'see you on the other side'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I of course did not know Whitney personally, and I assume she was a believer of the Heavenly Father. I do know what God says about those who go to heaven or hell. He never wants to see one go to Hell, and if you are a believer there is only one sin that will cause you to go to hell and that is those who once believed and turn away, grieving the Holy Spirit, so whatever sin she had, it doesnt matter so I will see her on the other side!

      Delete
  2. good post about

    Sometimes You Just Wonder....

    ReplyDelete

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews