A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

February 12, 2012

Such a Peaceful Place!

I am in such a good place right now, and I know it is because of my walk with Jesus! Before, I was always frustrated, sad for no apparent reason, and since I have committed my life to the Lord, it is amazing! I am happy, and with so much peace in my soul! The fears that I have, are being dealt with and eliminated one by one! It was so easy to obtain this lifestyle. God loves us so much, and with repentance it is available to anyone who believe that He is, who He says He is! If you don't know Jesus, I would love to pray with you, introduce Him to you! You can email me privately, pollardtl@cox.net.

I have so much to share about Him.

In His Love,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews