A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

April 8, 2010

"Just Chillin"

It's a few days before I turn the BIG 40! Hubby and I decided to just hang out and rest for the upcoming weekend, he is on leave for a few days now.

Took out the Eagles Final Concert DVD and Eucalyptus candle, turned lights off and can you say relax! I totally am there with "Take it Easy." I love the part of the song, that says "We may lose or we may win, but we will never be here again". I must have been gypsy/hippie in my former life.

Anyways, I have been told that for a woman the forties, are the best years! I don't know, I kinda liked the 21st year, but I am going with it and see where it all ends up!

Until next time.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews