A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

April 4, 2010

On our way to Church this Easter Morning.

We have been planning to attend CRC for our Easter Service, and even though its in Norfolk, it is well worth the ride. I always hear the Word when I am there. We really need to find a closer church, for the drive can be long. I dont know if it is because I have been lazy, not willing to change, or what.... in my lapse of finding a church over on this side of the water! Any hew, its no excuse!

Woke up this morning early, kids got their baskets, and we went to the real meaning of Easter. How in the world do you get Jesus rising, and an Easter bunny? What is up with that? Am I the only one who thinks its ridiculous, or what?

Spent time really basking on what it means that Jesus took on all he did for us, died and rose again. If I put into modern times, 2010 as happening, I just dont see what it would be. You know this world, has gotten so anti-Christ, they want to take God out of everything, no prayers in school.... and you wonder why kids are blowing up schools?
Whew.....
Well hope everyone has a great and Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews