A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

August 19, 2009

Book Review- Letting Go by Sheila Walsh

In this book "Letting Go," the author's first comments were about receiving grace from God. Not just grace to get by a situation, but the grace needed to change your lifestyle. The common mistakes or traps that woman get caught up in, (self-doubt, unforgiveness, self loathing, fear, loneliness) are talked about in a way that you will be able to apply them to your life and be set free. God wants us to be free and full of his grace, and not lead a life that society often portays and expects us to have. All this unhappiness and misery, was redeemed by him on the cross, its up to us to accept it.

Sheila Walsh talked further about how to see God in everything that we do, and finding grace in all things.
To me this book showed a "how to approach" to finding the love and peace that we so desperately yearn for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci,

    Happy New Year to you! I trust you are having an enjoyable day. My name is Todd Stepp and I work for BooksChristian.com, here in Franklin, TN. We are a Christian owned & operated company that sells over 200,000 Christian products.

    I have visited tracip.blogspot.com/ and have noticed that you post book reviews on your blog. I wanted to see if you would be interested in partnering with us, enabling visitors to your blog to purchase books that you review, as well as other books that you may suggest to them (books of the day etc.). In return we would pay you 9% on every sale made. There is very little work that would need to be done on your end, as we provide all the tools to create links and codes that you can post on your blog.

    I would love to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Regards,

    Todd Stepp


    --
    todd stepp
    bookschristian
    e: todd.stepp@bookschristian.com
    p: 615.497.9808
    aim: mctoddstepp

    ReplyDelete

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews