A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

August 13, 2009

College count down begins.....

Well we have finally managed to pack up Kate's room, it looks so empty. All the boxes are loaded in the truck. We ran errands today, last minute things, prescriptions, dry cleaning, and bought her a fan! Her dorm doesn't have AC, I guess that will build character. We will leave here around midnight tonight, and then we will be able to drop her stuff off around nine, then off to Walmart we will go! Lil Ej is not too thrilled about Kate leaving, he doesnt believe that family should leave. No matter how we try to explain its for the good thing, he is not having it.....

It looks like it is going to storm tonight, great, just what we need going up the top of the mountain... well I guess that is enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews