A time set aside just for me to gather my thoughts, share my ideas, and to communicate with the world.

August 6, 2009

25 Things about me.....

1. I am the mom to five kids: 20, 18, 16, 9,6 years old. I started early!

2. I am happily married to my soul mate, and we have a very busy life together.

3. I love taking classes, and learning new things, I want to finish with at least a Masters degree.

4. I love my church Calvary Revival Church. Http://www.crcglobal.org

5. I love, I mean love to go shopping, and I can go through alot of money, mainly clothes.

6. I have an extreme fear of doctors and getting things done. I will avoid it as long as I can.

7. I have to have a calender, and a task list or else it doesn't get done.

8. I love my kids, but do not like to babysit.

9. I hate cooking, and I love to eat out. My favorite restaurant is Bonefish and the
Outback. I love steak, salad and ice tea.

10. I love watching my husband coach football.

11. My kids play sports all year round, and I am always at some sort of field or
another.

12. My family is very dysfunctional, so that is why we strive to make our family
strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends From All Over...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews